Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reyes



Victor Reyes



On one of my graf sightseeing-tours I discovered this SERIOUS piece.
Man I was starting to think
Chicago was disblessed in the graffiti department but
DAYUMN!




As I'm cruisin on Lakeshore back home I realize,
WAITAMINUTE
WAITAMINUTE
I knoow this dude!

















Over the next two weeks my brain kept itching over this, because I just KNEW I'd seen work by this writer somewhere... & then finally I remembered - El Mac has a pic up with a mural right next to this dude spraying in action!




















So, I e-mailed the Mac (not really expecting a response, but hey on the offchance he knew & Voila! he responded & promptly sent me a link to the mysterious artist--> Victor Reyes.
















...thanks to El Mac for acquainting me with said sir!
Def. added to the favorite artist list!



Want more? Cheggout Reyes78.com

No comments:

Post a Comment