Friday, January 1, 2010

Dave Choe




David Choe
graffitiartist
muralist
streetartist
sculptor
mastermind.

Korean at heart but Los Angelican by birth,
Choe has traveled & worked in incredibly interesting,
as well as dangerous nooks of this planet.
Gaza
Vietnam
Rep of Congo
Japan
...etc.

His style ranges from vulgar to extremely aesthetic.
I was confused,
as I was, as usual searching for Choenewness on the web &
Mac work would pop up randomly.
*facepalm*
Turns out...
They colabo once in a while...

Mac Art...
I'll leave my Mac-obsession -rant to myself &
just throw this link at you so you can
experience for yourself...

mac-arte.blogspot.com

...thanks at this point, to that certain somebody that introduced me to Mac ;)



Want more?
Cheggout:
www.davidchoe.com



His first solo show was at a small ice cream shop
on Melrose Avenue of Los Angeles' westside, called Double Rainbow,
where his show was supposed to run a month, but stayed up for 2 years,
constantly changing after pieces started selling better than the ice cream. (-Wiki)


CHOEBOT



If you don't know him for nothing,
you still can't say you haven't come across
Choe's Whales AT LEAST 8297414.3 times?


1 comment: